The sunny Gulf Shores of Alabama were treated to the 2012 Hangout Festival on Friday through Sunday, May 18-20. Four stages–Main, Chevrolet, XBOX, and Letting Go–and an expansive beachfront ensured that those who attended would be entertained. Attendees agreed, purchasing the 35,000 allocated festival tickets within weeks of a 2012 lineup announcement that featured Jack White, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Dave Matthews Band as headliners over the three day event.
Continue reading the rest of this review (and find more photos) at The Examiner! Please follow us to stay connected for more great content and the occasional contest. Thanks for your support, you allow us to keep adding to this site!
Do you make purchases from Amazon.com? Please help to maintain this site and add additional content by making your purchases through the Amazon link to the right. You’ll get the same great prices but your purchase will help me to keep this site alive! While you’re at it, check out the rest of our partners.
Gear Used for this Shoot
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III body
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II body
- Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 L USM Lens
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L II IS USM Lens
- Canon 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens
- Black Rapid Double Strap
- Think Tank Pixel Shoulder Harness
- Think Tank Pro Speed Belt V2.0
- Think Tank – Lens Changer 50
- Think Tank Speed Freak V2.0 Waist Pack