We promised another prize after a very successful contest last month where we gave away a signed J3T (Hollywood Undead) print. Thanks to Sevendust’s management, we had the entire band sign an 8×10″ print of Lajon that I shot during a show last year at The Rave in Milwaukee. The photo is pictured above and signed in silver ink.
The contest will run from now through 7 Oct 2011. There are a number of ways to enter, those who are already following the site on Facebook or Twitter are already qualified (via #1 and/or #2 below). Increase your odds of winning by re-tweeting or sharing reviews on Facebook. The #CC7DContest hashtag on retweets is critical to ensure we can follow your tweet count.
- Follow Concert Capture on Facebook, Facebook.com/ConcertCapture. (1 time)
- Follow Concert Capture on Twitter, Twitter.com/ConcertCapture. (1 time)
- Re-tweet the contest announcement while adding the hashtag #CC7DContest. (twice per day, worth 5 entries)
- Re-tweet a concert review or music news story while adding the hashtag #CC7DContest. (up to four times per day)
- Like or share a concert review or music news story via your Facebook page. (once per article)
Each of the above will count as an entry, except #3 which will count for FIVE entries. Once the contest date ends we’ll compile all the entries and select a random person to win the print. If we get good response we promise we’ll have our next contest before the end of December.
BONUS: There is a bonus prize available for this contest. The photo above was signed during 2011 UPROAR in Chicago. We also had the new Bullet for My Valentine CD signed by the entire band. At some point during the contest there will be a 1-hour period where one link on the site will be temporarily changed (it will take you to a “WINNER!” page and show you a photo of the signed CD when clicked)–like an Easter egg hunt. Be the first to find this link and you’ll win the signed CD. It could be any link on the site (except the Facebook and Twitter links). We will post here once that link has been found.