UPDATE! Click the “Content -> Contests” link on the menu bar to check for current contests. We have a winner, thanks for following along with this contest. Stay tuned as we’re always attempting to get more prints signed as we cover artists each time they roll through town, we have a few lined up (and hopefully more as UPROAR is rolling through town later this month)! Our winner was aveyluv (on Twitter, aka Avey Maxwell on Facebook). Looking at the statistics from the list she was amongst the top 2 in tweets and FB posts so daily persistence paid off, congratulations!
Ok, we haven’t had a contest in a couple months so it’s time for another. Johnny 3 Tears, thanks to Hollywood Undead management, signed a photo I shot at 93X Fest in St. Paul, MN during their meet-and-greet at Rock USA in Oshkosh.. The image (shown above) is an 8×12″ print on metallic media.
The contest will run from now through 31 Aug 2011. There are a number of ways to enter, those who are already following the site on Facebook or Twitter are already qualified (via #1 and/or #2 below). Increase your odds of winning by re-tweeting or sharing reviews. The #CCHUContest hashtag on retweets is critical to ensure we can follow your tweet count.
- Follow Concert Capture on Facebook, Facebook.com/ConcertCapture. (1 time)
- Follow Concert Capture on Twitter, Twitter.com/ConcertCapture. (1 time)
- Re-tweet the contest announcement while adding the hashtag #CCHUContest. (once per day, worth 5 entries)
- Re-tweet a concert review or music news story while adding the hashtag #CCHUContest. (twice per day)
- Like or share a concert review or music news story via your Facebook page. (once per article)
Each of the above will count as an entry, except #3 which will count for FIVE entries. Once the contest date ends we’ll compile all the entries and select a random person to win the print. If we get good response we promise we’ll have our next contest before the end of September.